It’s been a year since I experimented with DIY CoolSculptingto spot reduce abdominal fat, and so I’ve updated my page with details of how the treatment has lasted.
Sunday, May 26, 2013
I've been using an altitude system for some years, and found it quite effective, but it's rather pricy for what it is has some flaws. As a result I've created a DIY system for Altitude Training that should be easy and cheap to build. I've put the details at http://fellrnr.com/wiki/DIY_Altitude_Training so let me know what you think.
Friday, May 24, 2013
I've just released a new version of my plugin, which adds support for two new performance models; the Banister model and Busso's refinement of the Banister model. It still supports the Training Stress Balance model that is a simplification of the Banister model.
- Analytics graphing
- Change graphing to be a new view rather than on the reports page
- Add smoothing, including an auto smoothing
- Add option to project performance forward one month
- Improve tool tip (mouse over) text
- The 'force recalculations' now does a full recalculation
- Support normalized TRIMP values
- Use local time for TRIMP calculations
- Better support for TRIMPcr10
- Changes to performance optimization
- More translations for "running"
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
I've written up some notes on three mathematical models of human performance; Training Stress Balance, Banister's model and Busso's model. I'm currently adding the latter two into my SportTracks plugin and I hope to release it soon. http://fellrnr.com/wiki/Modeling_Human_Performance